- Average Session Fee: $180
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. If your appointment is on a Sunday then I need 48 hours advanced notice. If you do not use insurance and I cancel the appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, I will owe you one free session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me with any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!